Overview of the service
DigiwebÔÇÖs managed security service allows customers to have the benefit of a fully managed security service from Digiweb without having the cost and expertise required to have in-house resources to maintain the service.
For the managed security service, Digiweb will supply, install and manage the security appliance at each location. This solution is ideal for customers who want to protect their network from potential attacks and compromises from the internet, but wish to avail of other advanced features such as remote access and site to site Internet VPNÔÇÖs.
Service featuresThe service comprises of the following features:
- Supply and installation of a suitable Digiweb Managed Security Appliance
- Initial configuration based on agreed requirements
- Additional of the managed security appliance to Digiweb's service monitoring platforms
- Optimised router configuration to meet your network needs
- Site to site VPNs can be provisioned using high levels of encryption This allows for complete peace of mind as the management, control and support of the managed security appliance are completely taken care of by Digiweb.
A typical network deployment will have a Digiweb managed router deployed at each of the sites covered under the Managed Router service contract. This router will connect to the local network through an available Ethernet port. This Ethernet port on the Managed router will be demarcation point of the service.
Availability & enquires
To arrange a consultation to discuss managed firewall solutions, please contact the relevant Digiweb sales dapartment: